Here we all are…in a Global Pandemic that we have never seen or experienced before in this way; our WORLD as we knew it has been shut down.
It has caused me, like I am sure it has caused you; to reflect, to dive deep, to ask yourself some questions. Or maybe it hasn’t, yet we are all in this together, we truly are all connected and this has affected OUR WORLD!
Our World is changing, we are changing, and when this is “over” do you want to go back to your same way of living or being?
What I have learned so far during this Quarantine:
1) I had taken many of our freedoms and liberties for granted. I miss my family and my friends deeply, which has grown my appreciation for all of this unbelievably more than words can express!
2) I am so GRATEFUL for all the simple and small things in my life… and for all of our front-line people out there everyday serving us! I thank and honor you!
3) This has caused me to be even more creative and resourceful! I have had an online platform with my Bootoga membership site, but everything now has caused me to learn more, take some online courses, practice the tricks and tips of editing, & filming more content that I’ve been putting off. I have pushed my own creative limits to continue to serve my clients and community to stay healthy and active during this time.
4) I have learned to give and receive on a whole new level, and being with the beauty that it brings.
5) This time has caused me to be PRESENT with myself on a whole different level. I have been with all my emotions, thoughts, things I have been procrastinating on, old beliefs, healing, writing, journaling, praying, and meditating; all of which have been upped ten fold and so eye opening on so many levels. I have learned to be gentle and okay with having some good days and some not so good days yet to appreciate the lesson or message of the day.
6) I have learned a deeper love, appreciation & friendship for my fiance as we go through this together… it has been the best form of pre-marital counseling in my perspective. Ha!
7) I have learned to have more compassion for people. We are all going through this together yet with different conditions and perspectives; some of us with kids at home, some have lost their jobs, some are going through this home alone, and some working even more, whether from home or showing up to a location.
8) I have learned that either I change or I repeat the patterns of my life. I choose a true transformation in Mind, Body and Soul.
What have you learned so far?
I end this with a beautiful quote that spoke to me:
“Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” —Wayne W. Dyer
When we can’t go outside, it’s time to go within.
I pray you find peace during this time.
Much LOVE and HEALTH to you all!