TRICEP DIP WORKOUT
- Position your hands shoulder width apart on a bench or stable chair.
- Slide your butt off the bench with your legs extended out in front of you.
- Straighten your arms keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90 degree angle. Be sure to keep your back to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Keep your shoulders down as you lower and raise your body. You can bend your legs to modify this exercise.
Do 15-20 reps per set and aim to do 3 sets