When I saw the Teddy Bear Toast, I was completely smitten and had to make it. Using only 4 basic ingredients, this is just about the cutest breakfast you could ever imagine staring up at you from the plate. It’s really simple, cute, and healthy to make for a quick breakfast before you head out the door and begin your busy day!
- Two slices of Whole Grain Sprouted bread
- Two Tablespoons of Peanut Butter
- Six slices of Bananas
- Six Blueberries
- Place the bread slices in a toaster and toast until golden brown.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter onto each piece of toast and shape into 1 large circle for the teddy bear face and 2 smaller circles for the teddy bear ears.
- Place a banana slice in the center of each small circle to make ears, and one banana slice in the center of the large circle to make a mouth.
- Place 2 blueberries above the center banana slice to make eyes, and 1 blueberry on top of the center banana slice.
You made some nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found mainly people will agree with your blog.