Chocolate Almond Coconut Clusters
BY LORI SHEMEK PH.D.
“These easy 3 ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Clusters are super delicious, and you can’t stop at just one! Not only are these yummy, but they are also excellent for those on a paleo diet, low-carb diet and are gluten-free. You can also make them as a beautiful last minute healthy gift.” – Dr. Lori Shemek
- 1 cup-3 tbsp of melted dark chocolate
- 1-1/2 c whole almonds
- 1 c coconut flakes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Start melting dark chocolate pieces in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Place a teaspoon of melted chocolate on parchment paper; top with a small handful of almonds.
- Drizzle almonds with one tablespoon melted chocolate, and top with coconut.
- Repeat process with remaining almonds, and chocolate until the pan become full.
- Transfer to refrigerator for about 15 minutes to chill.
- Remove when firm.