Hello Everyone Andriana here from La Moda!
I love eating pancakes in the morning for breakfast. I have to admit that I like to indulge in the treat every once in a while. But… after working out extremely hard I find myself feeling extremely guilty after eating them. I can’t be the only one who feels this way, right? So I decided to make a healthy alternative to pancakes… Protein Pancakes! Here is the recipe.
- 1 full egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 scoop of Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of fresh fruit to top
- Maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk the batter well.
- Pour batter onto a hot skillet, and flip once the batter has risen.
- Top with fresh fruit and maple syrup!
Hope you enjoy making and eating these healthy protein pancakes!