Looking for a quick recipe for lunch… Well here is a quick lunch you can put together within 15min.
All you will need:
2 whole-wheat pitas
1 can tuna canned in water without salt
Lemon juice from 2 wedges
2 tsps olive oil
1/2 small onion diced (purple or red onion adds color)
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper (or any other color you would like)
Salt and pepper Avocado (Optional)
What you will need to do:
1. Open can of tuna, drain it, and place in a bowl
2. Stir in lemon juice and olive oil. (This takes place of mayonnaise, commonly used in tuna salads.) If you’d like, you may use yogurt instead of the lemon juice and olive oil if you crave for the creaminess of traditional tuna salad.
3. Add bell pepper, onion, and parsley.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place tuna in to a pita pocket with optional avocado.
Now remember these are protein packed!! Use them to your advantage.
Thank you Popsugar
If you’re looking to get back in shape or just an amazing work out check out the info below:
8853 Wilbur Ave. Northridge CA, 91324