There’s no secret to fat loss. There are lots of different ways you can start changing your lifestyle!
1. Avoid insulin spikes by not eating sweet carbohydrates. Stick to grains, potatoes and sweet potatoes. No sugar, and limit yourself to one slice of bread a day if you have to.
2. Exercise at least 5 days per week. Do weight training AND cardio. Having some muscle will improve your performance in the gym, allowing you to work harder and achieve more. Cardio is great for burning through extra calories.
3.Don’t skip meals. To keep your metabolism elevated, try to eat 6 small meals per day.
4. Eat fiber every day. It will help digestion, slim your waist, and help you more effectively absorb nutrients.
5. Drink lots of water. Shoot for 3 liters per day.
6.Consume healthy fats from nuts, olive oil, and coconut oil.
7. Drink green tea. It has a slight stimulant effect and is rich in antioxidants. Drink one to two cups a day.
8. Center your meals around protein. You body cannot store protein for later, so you have to feed your muscles throughout the day.
9. Get enough sleep. Your body needs time to regenerate. Without around 8 hours of sleep, you will feel drained and never get through a hard workout!
10. Brush your teeth after you eat. The taste will prevent your snacking after your meal.
Hopefully you find some helpful tips that you can start applying to your everyday routines!