The Best Healthy Chocolate Brownies
BY LORI SHEMEK PH.D.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
Craving chocolate? Bake this ultimate healthy brownie for yourself or a group!
PLUS there will be plenty to share or give away this holiday season.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 4 Tablespoons raw honey
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar (optional – helps the brownies rise)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175C).
- Mix all the ingredients together well (add in the baking soda last).
- Pour into 12 muffin cups
- Bake at 350ºF for 17 minutes.