Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken
BY LORI SHEMEK PH.D.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
- 2 chicken breasts, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 c sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1/4 c cream
- 3/4 c plain Greek yogurt
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- Salt, and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Toss in 3 cloves of garlic, then chicken, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Salt, and pepper as desired.
- Cook chicken until browned.
- Flip, and cook on the other side lowering heat as needed to cook the chicken all the way through.
- Add cream, and yogurt to skillet, mix well, simmer until warm, and drizzle over chicken. Garnish with fresh basil.