Cheddar Broccoli Egg Muffins
BY LORI SHEMEK PH.D.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup steamed broccoli (or frozen broccoli that’s been defrosted)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- Sea salt, and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp each)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a muffin tin (that holds at least six muffins) with oil.
- Chop broccoli, and place it in a bowl with the eggs, salt, and pepper. Whisk mixture together.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin tins, and divide cheese evenly among them.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
Makes 6 Muffins