Are you ready to break your limits, live in bliss and abundance in all areas of your life?
MORE THAN EVER…we must take care of ourselves and support one another.
Let’s gather ONLINE and set our intentions for 2020, get connected, open up to love, connections, joy, and abundance in ways we never have before!
If you’re blissful, you’re happy and at peace. You can never have too many blissful moments. If you’re feeling blissful, then you’re lucky. This is a word for total contentment and major happiness, along with a kind of Zen-like peace. Who doesn’t want to create more of this in life!?
Let’s kickoff this year becoming boundless beings!
This two hour INTERACTIVE ONLINE retreat will be include Yoga, an Intention creation time, Nutrition demo/workshop, Mindset Meditation and Q&A!.
DETAILS ABOUT RETREAT:
WHEN: Saturday March 28, 2020
TIME: Retreat is from 9-11 am (Via Skype)
We will start PROMPTLY at 9:15 am!
INVESTMENT in yourself: Donation Based!
WHERE: Skype link will be emailed to you once you have signed up
I have chosen this time of quarantine as much needed rest, reflection and renewal. I am truly grateful for this time to sleep in, allowing my mind and body to rest, I am grateful for my online membership to allow me to continue serve my clients and anyone else who is in need. I am grateful for technology and learning new skills during this time. I am grateful to catch up on my reading, to-do lists, and even a little Netflix binge watching that I don’t normally get to do and I am grateful for some new energy!
I want to share with you 5 ways to have more energy throughout the day!
1) Get good sleep! A good nights sleep helps the body and mind recover from the stresses of the day and sustains your levels of energy.
2) Establish a morning routine. How your start the day sets the trajectory for how the rest of your day will unfold. Think of inspiring ways to get you out of the bed each morning. Living room dance party anyone?!
3) Perform self massage. It’s a great form of self love and effective way to clear energy channels in the body by moving & dislodging toxins.
4) Breathe deep! Next time you feel low on energy take a deep breath. It connects the mind with the body and reawakens vitality.. !
5) Have some FUN! It’s easy to forget how important it is to have FUN and get a little silly especially when you can’t change a situation but we can change our reaction to it and seek out experience to boost your energy and clear your mind.
In addition to the five ideas above, don’t forget to pay attention to your eating habits. The different foods you put in your body can also affect your energy levels. Try to eat healthy, with leafy greens that are full of nutrients to give you a boost. Try to drink green tea to achieve a more natural energy boost, or stick to water and add lemon or orange or cucumbers to your water for an immunity boost. All in all… get creative and have fun!
Stay healthy, rested, and take this time as a period of renewal of your Mind, Body and Soul.
Through the storms of life… I’m stronger than ever before! A new Happy Birthday to me…
I’ve heard it said that your birthday defines your meaning and purpose in life, and that every year is YOUR NEW year of life and another travel around the sun. Well, these past 2 years, especially this past year has been a true test of everything I am or who I thought I was. I was broken down to my very core, questioning my identity and what I truly desired in my life, what was I still holding onto that was holding me down, what was I ready to release and let go of. So when I felt that life was taking everything around me down to the ground, I had to whither the storm and remove layers of myself that were no longer needed. It was painful when people or things were taken out of my life and it was very hard to understand why. I had many tears of heartbreak, loneliness and pain yet I knew and had to believe there was a higher purpose and reason for all that I was going through. Have you ever felt that way? I had to constantly remind myself that life wasn’t happening “to me”, it was happening “FOR ME”.
I am now out of the eye of the storm.. I fought, I kept asking myself what is the opportunity for growth, what do I need to learn, what do I need to let go of for good, what am I afraid of if I do let go of something, am I truly ready for all that I’ve been asking for and trying to manifest? AM I loving every part of myself, am I owning my power of the woman that I am, Am I ready to get out there and share my stories, my pain and my victories, am I strong enough not to give a f*%k what others think of me or my decisions, am I pure love and light, have I given up judgement on myself and others? I prayed, meditated and asked God and my angels to continually guide me and give me comfort in the pain. It’s in our deepest sorrows that we finally surrender to our greater selves, there is a much larger plan and purpose for all of us and I needed to let go of all old baggage because it was not going to fit in the new flight plan of my life. I resisted yet when I finally surrendered I was given so much peace, joy and love on levels that I have not experienced before.
Out of the ashes, a new and improved, stronger than ever woman has emerged! I have embraced every part of me, given love to my flaws, appreciate the goodness of who I am, what I stand for and the roots of where I came. My adoption story is a HUGE part of this transformation and I have embraced all the intricacies that are me.
The Queen in me is WOKE! She has been refined, redefined, survived the fire and now a new version of me is here, an empowered woman with a new meaning of love, a new meaning of forgiveness, a new meaning of joy and happiness and most importantly someone who knows HER WORTH and is not afraid of boundaries any longer. I am LOVE, I am POWER, I am COMPASSION, I am VITALITY, I am PROSPEROUS, I deserve all my hearts desires and dreams, I am LIGHT, I am MAGIC, I am here for a purpose and I am READY!
I have now been experiencing love and joy on a whole new level. Beautiful new people in my life have appeared, new opportunities, new hopes and dreams, new creativity and regardless of what is going on around me there is true joy internally despite any external circumstances. I am on the path of true love, true joy and true inner peace. I survived hardships, heartaches, a car accident and I’m here to tell you that you too can make it through whatever you may be facing. Know that you are called to a higher purpose on this planet, it may be just to help someone else out because you have gone through their pain and survived it, you may be a speaker or leader to help many, regardless of what it is, know that us being here on this earth is so much greater than ourselves. We all need one another to be our best, we are all support, love and encouragement for one another whether in spirit or in person. HEAL yourself first and foremost, allow yourself time away from anyone or anything that is causing more negativity than positivity in your life. You need YOU more than anyone out there, take care of you and don’t ever feel selfish for choosing “YOU”. You are worth it and you are needed and loved in this world. Let LOVE rule in your mind, body and soul so you can live the fulfilled life that you desire. It’s all possible, just believe, keep walking one foot in front of the other and before you know it… true joy and internal peace is yours. May some part of my short story resonate with you. My birthday wish is for your true joy and LOVE!
Mindset is arguably the most important aspect of your fitness goals. You need to develop a mindset that will help you improve your mental focus, not only at the gym but in your everyday life. This isn’t a miracle post that will magically transform your mind and make you want to exercise every day. It’s practical. It’s straightforward and my hopes is that it will kick you into gear.
Taking control of your health is ultimately going to help your create continuously since exercising can help you tap into your creative energy. There are many other benefits:
Make you feel happier
Keep your brain functions sharp.
Improve your daily functions (yes to carrying all groceries in one trip)
Improving your sleep
Boost your confidence
No aspect of your life is disconnected from the other. It’s not about separating everything into their boxes but making them work together and live more fulfilled. Here is how you develop a fitness mindset and improve your overall focus.
1) DEFINE YOUR GOALS (YOUR WHY), what is important to you, not anyone else but you! What is your personal health goal.. try to stray away from 20 pounds lighter, etc, truly get connected to your inner being, yet if you honestly want to be 20 pounds lighter what is the reason behind that? What will it make you feel? How will it make you feel? What beliefs have you had around what it do for you? GO WITHIN and really understand the ROOT of your goal and WHY and how it will make you feel when having it. Then start to develop those good feelings already present within you. When we invite the good feelings in, we then open ourselves to guidance and direction into the right action steps.
2) DITCH THE EXCUSES I don’t have time, I don’t have the money, I can’t do it, I’ll start after vacation, I’m not strong enough.. These are all past experiences of fear repeating the same cycles in your life.. these little voices in your head are not real, they are automatic and on replay. We all know that when we want something bad enough we make the time for it or we save the money to buy it, we do whatever is possible when we truly desire it. We seem to pause the auto replay for certain things in our lives yet when it comes to self care and self love those voices seem to be as loud as possible. Notice this and start to get familiar with why and when these excuses deter you. Start to shut them down and recognize the EXCUSE alert!
3) CREATE A FUN GAME AROUND BEING HEALTHY Don’t label your health as a chore, make it FUN! Make a game out of it. BE flexible with it, assign rewards when you’ve hit a certain milestone, (ex: I worked out 2-3xs a week consistently for a month, buy yourself a new workout outfit to keep you motivated). Have a dance party after you completed your workout, give yourself that salt bath, try to use 4 different colors of vegetables in your dinner and see what you create! Start being creative and have FUN with it, stop making it be so significant or put big lofty goals on yourself when you are starting out. Everything in life takes time, don’t force or resist the balance that we all need in life. Laugh at yourself when you mess up, learn from it and move on… health is a lifestyle, not a destination.
4) EAT & EXERCISE INTUITIVELY There is a plethora of diets and fitness fads out there and knowing what works for you entails you to listen to yourself. Does my gut feel good about eating this? Does my body feel good about lifting today or does it desire yoga today? LISTEN to your body….it’s always talking to you. DO what works FOR YOU! Take all the noise out and FOCUS on what works for you.. stop comparing yourself to what everyone else is doing. You are the best teacher for you.. follow your instinct on what you need and seek guidance when you feel it is necessary.
These are just a few steps for a Fitness Mindset and one of the reasons why I created my online membership site. I want to show people that you don’t need a fancy gym to get healthy, it’s about learning that fitness can be done anywhere and at anytime and at any age. We make it simple, accessible and affordable so you can walk with confidence, self love and wellness in mind, body and soul.
Please join our Online Community and let’s do this together! Pre-sale rate of $25 good until end of July. We will be launching the site within the next week! Check it out and sign up on the link below!
How many of us have gone through something that was so life changing for us that we have no idea who we are anymore?! Then we start to make that journey of renewal and restoration back to a new and improved version of ourselves and it feels like home again!?
Embrace this beautiful transformation.. it’s a journey of letting go, releasing, forgiving, and rebuilding which brings us to a new found clarity. My encouragement to you: Keep going no matter what.. the homecoming back to your new improved true authentic self is liberating and brings great freedom.
**Excited to announce that Hot Bootoga®️will be added on Thursday evenings at The Wild Plum – Holistic Spa & Yoga Center at 7pm. Join me this Thursday evening!! Bring a friend!
It’s back…. a new 21 Day Online challenge! Here it is: Our 21 Day Online Trim & Tone Challenge
*Starts: May 3rd – May 23rd *In this challenge we are prepping our mind, body and soul for our Summer fun & Memorial weekend coming up!! *This challenge is 21 days of 21 minutes of a mixture of workouts: HIIT Training, Bootoga®, Core workouts, Yoga and Meditations *Investment: Only $59 *Challenge will be on a Private Facebook page for our group community only and all videos will be uploaded every evening and we keep each other accountable in our group. You will receive support, encouragement and nutrition tips and tips of the trade during these 21 days. Let’s do this together! *Must SIGN UP and reserve your spot by May 2nd!
Email Bootogalifestyle@gmail.com for questions and to sign up!
We’re so excited to announce our two online courses available to you to do at any time and in the privacy of your home!
Our 21 Day Online Yoga & Meditation Challenge Program is ready for you to purchase as your OWN now and I am excited to announce the 21 day ONLINE Bootoga® & Meditation Program is also ready for purchase! Each course has 42 videos to get your mind, body and soul fit from the inside out.
Both programs are 21 days of workouts & meditations for 21 minutes!
16 minutes of a Bootoga® workout (it will vary between upper body, lower body, core work and yoga) and then 5 minutes of Meditation per day…a total of 21 minutes per day! Completely doable and you do it anytime that works for you and in the comfort or your own home or anywhere!
You will receive some inspiration and motivation as we take this health and wellness journey together!
ONLY $59 to purchase ONE course or BUY both courses for $79!!
And for signing up for this course you will also receive a FREE ebook of Jeanette’s Amazon Best Selling Book, The Little Black Book of Fitness!
Today I taught Bootoga®️ twice, trained clients, trained my DreamWorks Corporate clients in the rain, did my workout, had 2 meetings and with every ounce of my being I was fighting taking a yoga class for myself this evening… my mind kept saying you’re tired, you’ve done enough, go home, rest, blah, blah, blah… yet my heart kept saying nope… take yoga.
I listened and it filled my heart and soul more than I can explain. It was a slow flow class which causes you to slow down, hold poses longer, focus internally on your breath and body with grace and ease. I found myself so at peace and so grateful for the opportunity to be there and reconnect on a deeper level with myself once again. It was a reset button.
With all this being said.. don’t neglect your self care… listen to your heart and soul and let it guide you, it won’t steer you wrong. It was just what I needed in this busy thing we call “life”.